How Can I Help You?
Let Me Know.
Power, Passion, And Purpose
I help professional men bust out of their stale existence by clearing their emotional constipation, helping them embrace their entire self, and showing them how to mix the joy and passion of their youth with the wisdom of their age so that they can live powerful lives full of passion and purpose.
I believe that inside every guy is a powerful and passionate man just waiting to be set free. Far too many men are leading dull, predictable, boring, and stale lives. Life, for many, has become and endless cycle of work-eat-sleep, where the only thing they look forward to is Friday.
How does this happen? Simple. We've bought into what the world thinks it means to be a man and sold our dreams for a steady paycheck. We ignore our soul's calling for stability and die a little more every day until we become a broken shell of who we were meant to be.
Life doesn't have to be that way. Life can and should be full of passion. You don't have to blow up your current existence to change the path your on so that your life can be full once again.
In 2012 I was miserable in every single way. I hated my job, my home life was a wreck, and my marriage was on the rocks. All I knew was something had to change. So, closed one chapter and began brand new chapter 2500 miles away. In rebuilding myself I learned what it truly means to 'be a man' in the 21st century. The world is changing fast and so should you. Your family deserves nothing less than the best you that you can be.
As a certified life coach with specialization in neurolinguistic programming, I can help you:
- Overcome those negative limiting beliefs that keep you stuck so that you can have the confidence to pursue your dreams
- Make faster decisions so that you can become more self-confident in all areas of your life
- Embrace your emotional core so that you can express your emotions in a constructive, healthy way
- Improve your communication skills so that you can build stronger, deeper, and more intimate connections
- Find your true soul's calling so that you can start living your purpose
Fun Facts About Me
- I'm a huge weather nerd. When I was a kid, I wanted to be a meteorologist. To this day I still get excited when the weather changes.
- I served in the US Navy, signing up with some buddies of mine after a night of tying one on a little too hard. My time taught me discipline, self-respect, confidence, teamwork, and sacrifice, and I wouldn't trade it for the world.
- I currently live in Florida with my wife and son. I have two daughters who are attending college out of state.
- I'm an Enneagram 4w5 and and INFP, making me as rare as a unicorn.
- I've spent my life working as a chemist/rocket scientist/engineer yet have a degree in theological and religious studies.
- 80's hair metal is the best music genre ever!